Can you pick your order up at the farm? Yes! Do we have a farm store? Not exactly…
We are happy to offer farm pick-up for those who are willing to make the drive! It's a great way to save money on shipping, especially when it comes to large orders.
It's also a great way for us to get to know our customers!
Before you come to the farm, there are a few things you need to know to ensure that you have the best experience possible...
1. Create an account if you haven’t already done so.
2. Set your delivery method to Buffalo Valley Pastures by clicking on [CHANGE] next to your current delivery method. This is located toward the top of every page. Enter your zip code and select Buffalo Valley Pastures from the list that appears.
3. Now shop our site and fill your cart with our amazing food!
4. When you are finished shopping, complete the check-out process.
5. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that you were successful!
Pick up is available on Wednesdays. The order deadline is Monday at 7:00 am, two days before pick up.
What if I can’t come Wednesday?
Wednesday and Saturday are the days that work best for us because they are not as busy. However, we are happy to work with your schedule. Simply suggest a day and time that works for you in the comment section during check-out, and we will get back to you via email, text or phone call to confirm.
Note: Bring a cooler and or insulated bags for your ride home to keep your food fresh. Insulated boxes and ice will be an extra charge to you if we have them.
We take back glass jars, egg cartons and our shipping boxes and insulation if in good condition. We love to reduce and reuse!