We are happy to bring our blessed farm-fresh food from our farm to a location near you! Drop locations are a great way to save money on shipping, especially for large orders.
1. Create an account if you haven’t done so already.
2. Make sure your delivery method is set to your desired location. Do this by clicking on [CHANGE] next to your delivery method at the top of every page or on your Account Page. Enter your zip code and select the location from the list that appears.
3. Add your items to you cart.
4. Finish the check-out process.
Note: Ordering is closed at 7:00 am the day of the deadline.
2. Put your items from our cooler into yours, or find your box with your name on it. Procedures vary slightly from each location. Details can be found on the specific drop location page.
1. Payment is made online by credit card at the time of check-out unless otherwise noted. Cards will be processed once meat and cheese weights (if any) are recorded on the bill.
How We Prepare
1. We pack your order on ice in a personal cardboard box or a communal cooler depending on the location.
2. We load all of the orders on to the delivery truck.
3. The driver makes all of our delivery stops including yours!
4. Most of the time orders are left in a secure location on the premises waiting for you to pick them up. The Faith Covenant Church and Motzi Bread locations will have someone there waiting for you. For those pick up locations, you can only pick up during the designated hours.
Try your best to arrive when the driver arrives. It's recommended but not a must.
Cancelations are not possible after the order deadline.
In case you have an emergency that prohibits you from picking up, please call 215-8O4-6551.
Orders that are not picked up will be charged and a $10.00 restocking fee will be added.
At most locations, our drivers will not stay until all of the orders are picked up. The packages will be left at the location.
In case you are running late, we do our best to pack orders in boxes with ice so that they will stay cold for a few hours.
You will receive an email from us letting you know when the driver leaves the farm and the expected ETA as we communicate with the driver, so please check your email often the day of pick up.
Leave plenty of time in your schedule for pick up in case delays occur or have another person on stand by to pick up for you (if possible).
Once orders are dropped off, BVP is no longer responsible for items that may thaw or spoil. It is important that you remember to come on the right day and at the right time.
Once in a while we may make a mistake with an order or something may be missing. If you ever notice this with one of your orders, email us. We will be happy to take care of you!
The driver and the pick-up location host will not be able to handle any concerns that you may have with your order because he or she is not a BVP employee.
We look forward to serving you!
*If hosting a drop location is something that you are interested in, please contact us.